Class A CDL Truck Driver
CSM Production is one of the nation's premier event and corporate meeting production companies serving major corporations and the professional sports and entertainment industries. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, the organization has built a strong portfolio of clients that have included Fortune 500 companies such as Wells Fargo, Lowe’s, Coca-Cola, Bank of America and Ford, and major sports entities such as NASCAR, IndyCar, NBA and NFL teams.
CSM Production is currently seeking a Class A CDL truck driver who has an adventurous spirit and a passion for travel. With various events slated across the country and in Canada, this driver will play an integral role in successfully delivering a quality event.
The role requires truck preparation including unloading and repacking as well as a hands-on role at the event site with equipment setup. As a people-first organization, CSM Production prides itself on quality people skills and positive interactions with the public.
- A Class A CDL License
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds repeatedly
- As many of CSM Production’s events are outside, the ability to work with a positive attitude in severe weather conditions is essential.
- This position requires approximately 34 weeks of travel per year.
- Must be willing to relocate to the Charlotte area
- A positive attitude and exceptional personal relations skill is a must.
- Experience inspecting one’s truck before and after each trip is required.
- Essential paperwork such as submitting a report indicating the truck’s condition is a requirement of the job.
- Teamwork and dedication are the framework of our company.
If the road life is calling as well as a desire to be an integral part of a hands-on team, please submit a resume online at http://www.gocsmproduction.com/jobs.