Tim Kurek is an invaluable member of the video engineering team at JHE Production. With the 2016 event season heating up, we took the opportunity to learn about the senior production coordinator’s favorite places to experience while traveling, his best travel tip and more.
- What’s your favorite city to travel to? Baltimore inner harbor
- What’s your favorite eatery on the road? Really enjoy local cuisine. I always ask the locals for a good place.
- What’s the best hidden gem you have found while traveling? Sliders Bar and Grill in Baltimore, they have great baseball history and the best crab cakes. DJ's Deck Daytona Beach has great seafood and scenery.
- What’s your best travel memory so far? Pasadena, California, for The Rose Parade, Rose Bowl Game and national championship. Michigan State beat Stanford in the 100th Rose Bowl Game.
- What’s your typical purpose for travel? Event technician
- Where do you find out about the best places? I mostly talk with the locals. They seem to know the best spots, Other than that, I go with diners, drive-ins and dives.
- What’s your best travel tip? Always pack for warm and cold weather. The weather is always unpredictable!!