On May 15, CSM Production set sail on a 10-city tour with Girl Starter, the business-genre, reality-competition TV show that documents eight girls ages 18 to 24 as they compete for seed-round funding.
The show concept was created by its name sake company – Girl Starter, a revolutionary trans-media entertainment and technology company that activates, amplifies, mentors and funds the next generation of female business leaders.
To find the next female boss, CSM Production is coordinating the East Coast, two-month tour including tour vehicle management and event infrastructure for casting calls. Known as Girl Starter Live, the tour will visit college campuses for one day to build brand awareness, produce digital content and serve as a casting venue for season two.
A 2,400-square foot experience will be constructed on each campus with a multitude of sponsored-experiences such as:
- Staples presents The Power Center, a location to host live talks with executives, local entrepreneurs, university guests and others;
- “6 Steps” is an interactive space to showcase Girl Starter’s six steps of early phase business building;
- Staples Immersive Set is a place for selfies, to work and hang out;
- Vera Bradley Pop-Up Store features exclusive merchandise, is a great place to record a 15 second video on why “It’s Good to Be a Girl”, and a venue to submit designs for the next “beautiful solution” bag; and
- The United States Air Force’s recruitment efforts will be amplified with engaging ways to utilize an entrepreneurial mind-set with a career in the Air Force.
Over the course of 45 days, Girl Starter Live will visit college campuses in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Atlanta and Miami with stops in between.
The show premiered on Discovery Networks’ TLC Friday, April 28 at 7 p.m.