This past weekend, 68 team members deployed to five cities in four states at nine different venues. It was JHE’s biggest fall weekend ever! So where were we?
- One team member was in Scottsdale, Arizona, providing audio/video support and guidance for the Financial Independence Group business meeting at Talking Stick Resort.
- Six team members helped the Dale Jr. Foundation execute its annual “Driven to Give” charity event at the Fillmore by providing run of show and video support.
- Two team members provided audio and video support for a Chiquita Brands shareholders meeting in Uptown Charlotte.
- It was all hands on deck for the inaugural Charlotte Hornets BuzzFest event which utilized 27 team members to produce the two day festival.
- Two team members handled stage décor, lighting, audio and video duties at the “Tuxes and Tennies” Charlotte Hornets Gala in Charlotte.
- One team member assisted Ingersoll Rand with their town hall production.
- Ten team members built and managed The Sprint Experience at Martinsville Speedway including appearances by Larry McReynolds and Kasey Kahne.
- Two team members managed the Ford Racing Display in the Martinsville Speedway midway.
- Fourteen team members executed the Kroger 200 and Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500 opening ceremonies at Martinsville Speedway which included the Martinsville High School Marching Band, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Marching Tar Heels and Richard “The King” Petty.
Friends Ben Salisbury and Brock Schwarz captured some of the weekend’s best moments in the #JHEBackstage Instagram competition:
BuzzFest (Ben Salisbury)
Martinsville (Brock Schwarz)