The Live Shows Manager is responsible for planning, managing and executing large live events with new and existing clients – primarily in partnership professional sporting events and others. The manager is also the lead point of contact on large events for CSM Production and will delegate roles and responsibilities to the event staff. The manager’s primary responsibilities include the creation of a run of the show, directing the show for live events, and managing all budgets associated with the event. Live Shows Manager also provides secondary assistance to other project managers and any other events as needed.
- Creation and implementation of budgets for each event.
- Creating detailed timelines for team members, vendors and clients.
- Conducting venue and vendor research.
- Creating presentations and proposals for the layout of the event.
- Conceptualize and manage artwork design and production.
- Serve as a liaison between clients, vendors and other CSM departments.
- Partner with appropriate departments to determine technical and logistical/operation needs for events based on client needs.
- Coordinating with different departments to ensure successful execution of event.
- Supervising and directing a team of 3 to 50 event staff on-site.
- Traveling to and from event site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years in event production or event management.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others (such as clients, vendors, project managers and internal employees), and maintaining them over time.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate technical information in speaking so others will understand.
- Ability to supervise a production crew of 3-50 people.
- Ability to negotiate contracts with clients, vendors, and artists.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the operations, logistics, and technical production staff.
- Ability to learn new computer software easily.
- Ability to work on multiple events at one time and handle frequent interruptions while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to adapt to new people, demands, and environments.
- Ability to travel up to 40-60% of the time.
To apply, please submit a resume at http://gocsmproduction.com/jobs.
CSM Production was thrilled to lend a helping hand to the American Heart Association | American Stroke Association and CP+B.Read More