FOX Sports 1, the new national 24-hour multi-sport channel, has partnered with JHE to create a fan-centric display to appear at select college football games.
The 80-by-100 foot experiential display will allow fans to become a part of the FOX college football experience every Saturday during the 2013 season beginning Sept. 7 in Los Angeles as the University of Southern California (USC) hosts Washington State.
The ultimate destination for football fans, the display will feature six ways to show off team spirit:
- FORD Tailgate Zone – Masters of the tailgate can hang out with friends in an area centered around two 13-foot cornhole boards, ladderball games and a comfortable viewing area.
- Academy Sports + Outdoor Skills Challenge – Fans test their skill and agility in a battle against the clock that includes a high-knees ropes course, blocking dummies and downfield passing accuracy tests.
- Pizza Hut Ultimate Fan Lounge – Take a break from the action and catch up on football scores from around the country in this comfortable viewing area. Each week, fans are invited to capture a photo of themselves and post to Twitter for a chance to win a $50 Pizza Hut gift card.
- Snap Tag Share Photo Op – Fans can share the experience with their social network as they put themselves in one of two life-sized “look like a player” mannequins, outfitted in official game uniforms.
- Show Your Team Colors – FOX Sports 1 “brand ambassadors” paint, tattoo and color fans in shades of their favorite teams.
- Virtual Gaming Center – Fans go head-to-head utilizing the latest motion-sensor gaming experience.
The interactive destination also will serve as the background to on-air shots each weekend, including hits on “FOX Football Daily,” the FOX Sports 1 Saturday pre-game show, FOX Sports 1 halftime show and FOX pre-game show.
JHE’s responsibilities include design, build, execution, logistics, creative design and on-site management. The event experience company is looking forward to the multi-stop tour that marks the second experiential display JHE has created for the new sports network.