We took a few minutes to chat with the newest member of our creative services team, Jason Zyks. Jason joined CSM Production in March as a Junior Designer and is a native of Pittsburgh, PA. By taking a look at his desk you’ll see that this graduate of the University of Pittsburgh loves Star Wars. In his free time he enjoys watching football and hockey, playing video games, and spending time with family.
Find out more about Jason as we put him in the hot seat and asked 10 tough questions!
1. What movie title best describes your life?
The Pursuit of Happiness
2. What fictional place would you most like to go?
Somewhere in the Star Wars universe.
3. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
Binge watching shows on Netlfix.
4. What would you say is the best thing about working at CSM Production?
I would say the people, I have really enjoyed working with everyone. It’s been a fun environment to be in.
5. Who inspires you to be better?
My wife Melissa, she has always inspired me to do better.
6. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
Be kind to everyone.
7. If you designed and built a tree house, what would it look like and what would be in it?
Something similar to a log cabin up in the mountains with big windows.
8. Why did you want to become a graphic designer?
I have been doing design related things since High School and really enjoy it. I finally a few years ago decided to make my enjoyment of design work my career.
9. What’s some insider knowledge that only people in your line of work have?
The amount of time you spend thinking about layers.
10. What question should we ask the next person who does 10 questions?
What person from history would you like to have dinner with?