For this month’s 10 questions we talked with Hannah Meadors, our newest Special Events Manager who joined CSM Production in April. The Danville, Virginia native is a graduate of Longwood University. She loves listening to country music and enjoys spending her free time outdoors, you’ll find her at the Whitewater Center any chance she gets.
Find out more about Hannah below with our 10 questions.
1. What person from history would you like to have dinner with?
I think Mr. Rogers would be a fascinating person to have dinner with. His outlook on life and willingness to love and appreciate every single person for who they truly are was inspiring and something the entire world needed to see.
2. What’s the best single day on the calendar?
“April 25th. Because it’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.”
-Miss Congeniality Quote
3. What tips or tricks have you picked up from planning special events?
Always be proactive
Plan for the best/Prepare for the worst
Always be flexible
4. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
Usually with a glass of wine, listening to music sitting on my patio.
5. Why did you decide to pursue a career in events?
I love being able to help clients take an idea/vision and turn it into a reality. Being a part of the planning process, and then traveling to the event and seeing it all come together is what I enjoy most.
6. What are you addicted to?
7. What event/project have you created that you are most proud of?
In 2016, I planned a car giveaway for a Purple Heart Veteran who served more than two decades in the Armed Forces and completed multiple tours overseas. Any event that allows me to give back or say thanks to those who deserve it are my favorite.
8. Among your friends or family, what are you famous for?
Losing…Everything, especially keys and sunglasses.
9. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Easy. San Gimignano, Italy. Between the views of rolling hills and vineyards, the architecture, history, and culture in Italy it is by far my favorite and most interesting place on earth.
10. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Tips and tricks for talking your way out of speeding tickets.
What question should we ask the next person who does 10 questions?
Have you ever taken a leap of faith? How did it turn out?