Born and raised in Mooresville, North Carolina, Eddie White is a “travelin’ man.” As a logistics coordinator, Eddie is responsible for safely transporting CSM Production’s event experiences all over the United States and Canada.
His original desire was to work on cars for a living but was lured into driving trucks instead. Eddie’s passion remains American muscle cars with a dream of owning a 1992 Camaro with 2,000 horsepower!
The family man enjoys fishing, working on cars and soaking up as much R&R with his wife and son. Read more to hear about his trip to Hawaii and who inspires him most.
- At the 2016 Dog and Pony Awards, you were honored by your peers with the Unsung Hero Award. What does this mean to you?
- Being named the Unsung Hero is a privilege. It means to me being able to help my fellow workers out and make things easier for all.
- Being safe while out on the road is a big responsibility. I do everything possible to make sure I am not in an incident or don’t cause an incident. Plus, making sure all of my paperwork is right and complete is important.
- My favorite trip at CSM is anywhere out west. I think it’s nice out that way (as long as the temperature is tolerable). I would like to eventually head northwest and the upper Midwest. That’s the only part of the continental country I haven’t been.
- The best lesson learned is not to take the time you have for granted. The time I’m at home, I try to spend as much of it with my family. It just hit me the other day what I have missed out on.
- Other than the givens - Pearl Harbor and other touristy things - walking around, adventuring and seeing the pretty fish in their natural habitat! Not the ballistic missile threat!
- I have two. First, losing my family. Second, driving off a bridge into water.
- My biggest pet peeve is stuff being out of place.
- The person that inspired me was my Papaw Brown. Even as he got older, he would horseplay a lot. Plus, he drove trucks. He was always a jokester!
- I personally think they should be for women to wear. I know that sounds sexist, but I don’t think a man should wear them. I know that guys like them, but I don’t care for them. I have also watched guys wear them out here working; it has hindered them from working.
- What is your dream vacation? Mine would be to go to Alaska and go halibut fishing. That is on my bucket list.